środa, 14 kwietnia 2010

Happy Birthday Tara!!! :D :D :D

 Today, the most crazy and loved person in the digi world - Tara, has birthday :D
I wish you that all your dreams come true :*
On this occasion, I prepared for you and your super funny and beautiful Daughters this small gift:

GSO - thank you so much *Mary* :*
Ta praca znalazła się również
na Blogu Shabby Pickle Designs!!!
Thank you so much Katrina :*

Do RAK'a użyłam wspaniałego zestawu "Recipe for love"
stworzonego przez Kasia Designs
który można nabyć na SPD! 


oraz rewelacyjnych WA i overlays "Playing With Overlays and WA Vol.11"
stworzonych przez Natali Design,
które nabyć można na SBG!

1 komentarz:

Tara pisze...

MAGDA MAGDA MAGDA!!!! OMG I am crying like a little baby here. Sweetie you have touched my heart soooooooooooooooo very much. OMG this page is beyond beautiful, it's just one of the most precious gifts I have ever received. Thank you from the bottom of my heart my totally adorable and gorgeous friend. I love you to bits girl. WOWWW! Awww, I can't stop the tears I am just so touched here. Thank you so so so much Sweetie.

Huge Hugs, Kisses and loads and loads of LOVE to you Sweetie.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo